Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tom's Boots are Made for Walking

So much for Tom and I buying each other cowboy boots for Christmas…

Last week Tom texted me the following message:

“Can I buy some boots for $___? Found some that fit and they’re pretty decent. Could be a bday present…”

I said yes (the price was reasonable), and then designated the boots as Tom’s Father’s Day present. Saved myself a trip to Lowe’s to shop for a grill.

Here are the boots…


…and here’s Tom, trying out the boots with his new boot socks.


For the record, he only wore the boots with shorts this one time, and it was just in our backyard. We have rules in this house, and one of them is no boots with shorts.

I know I’ve already said it once this week, but I’ll say it again: what a stud.

2 comments:

  1. "no boots with shorts" is a good rule. however, it does up the purchase price when including the required boot-cut jeans (Wranglers, of course).

    ReplyDelete